OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
How to Enter the Contest:
- The Sinbad Show contest will begin on September 7, 2020 and end on September 16th, 2020 at 4 p.m.
Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- There will be 21 winners in the contest.
- A contestant may only win once during the contest. One winner per household.
The contest is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older and reside in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area, consisting of Allen, Whitley, Dekalb, Wells, Adams, Huntington, Steuben and Noble counties in Indiana and Defiance, Van Wert, and Paulding counties in Ohio. Employees of Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., owners, employees, agents and present or former pad spokesperson for the participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area and members of their respective families are ineligible to participate or win. Family members are parents, children, spouses, those in spouse-like relationship and siblings, in-laws (including those in step-and half relationships when living in the same household). Anyone who has been employed by or interned with Sarkes Tarzian, Inc. is also ineligible.
4 tickets to Sinbad at the Clyde Theatre on September 18, 2020, and dinner for 4 at the Club Room at the Clyde restaurant. Approximate value: $200
- Prizes are not transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash. There are no prize exchanges at the request of the winner.
Selection of Winners:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- The prize winners will be selected at random from contestants who meet all eligibility restrictions and completed an entry on http://www.majic951.com. The prize winner will be selected on September 16, 2020 at 4pm.
- The winners will be posted at http://www.majic951.com.
- WAJI will contact the winner by telephone or email. If the winner cannot be reached within 2 business days, WAJI will select an alternate winner.
- Dates are subject to change at the discretion of WAJI.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent if their yearly prize winnings collectively exceed $600.
- By participating in the contest, the winner agrees to allow their name, voice and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners are also required to sign a liability release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600 or greater, if the contest or prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by WAJI. Pursuant to the Liability Release and Travel Release, the winner will agree to hold WAJI and Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- WAJI in its sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of any station web site or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- These rules are subject to the interpretation of WAJI. Any asspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of station management, and such changes will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
- No purchase is necessary. This contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WAJI.
- WAJI are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcements of any prize.
A complete list of winners will be available after September 12, 2020. To request the list of winners, and a copy of the written rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the main studio of WAJI at 347 W. Berry St. Ste. 600, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 or online at http://www.majic951.com.
9/07/20 – CD