We strive to keep our local residents updated with tips and facts about the ongoing pandemic of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Listen to MAJIC 95.1 at 9am and 4pm to get the latest updates with Fort Wayne’s NBC News.
– Statewide stay at home order in effect until April 7th.
– Local area schools have closed. (Free meals are being offered by FWCS as well as Parks and Recreation Kids Café program)
– Indiana bars and restaurants are closed to in-person dining.
– Grocery store hours have changed.
Kroger – 7am – 10pm
Wal-Mart – 6am – 11pm
– Allen County Libraries have closed.
Good Hyenine Tips:
– When washing your hands please do so for at least 20 seconds.
– Cover your sneezes and coughs
– Avoid touching your face along with your nose, mouth and eyes
– Clean areas and things that you touch often
What You Should Know
- Older People & People with Chronic Diseases at Higher Risk
- Steps to prevent illness
- What to do when sick
- Common questions
Find out more information at the CDC website HERE.
Fore more local updates and news, visit Fort Wayne’s NBC News HERE.