How to Enter the Contest:
a. The “ABBA Ticket Giveaway” contest will begin on June 27, 2022, and end on July 01, 2022 at 4pm.
a. To participate in the contest, participants must register for a chance to be a winner by going to http://www.majic951.com. A computer or mobile device with internet connection is required to register online and is the responsibility of the contestant to provide to participate.
c. One online entry per person during the contest.
e. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
f. No purchase necessary.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
a. You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. or other identification issued by the U. S. government or an educational institution. To enter and be eligible to win, you must live in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area, consisting of Adams, Allen, Dekalb, Huntington, Jay, Lagrange, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley Counties in Indiana, and Defiance, Van Wert and Paulding counties in Ohio. Employees of Sarkes Tarzian Inc., and radio stations in the Fort Wayne Metro, and members of their respective families are not eligible. Family is defined as parents, in-laws, children, spouses, people in spouse-like relationships and siblings, including those in step and half relations. Anyone who has been employed by or interned with Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., is also ineligible.
b. Persons who have won prizes of cash or merchandise totaling $600 or more from WAJI since December 23, 2021 are ineligible for this contest.
a. 2 tickets to ABBA at the Terrace Showroom at Harrah’s Hoosier Park in Anderson, IN.
b. Tickets provided to WAJI from Harrah’s may be digital. It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to establish and provide a working and accessible email account to which the digital tickets can be sent to attend the show.
c. Contest prizes are not transferable.
4. Selection of Winner:
a. Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
b. Online prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries on Friday, July 1, at approximately 4pm. The winner will be notified by phone or email. If the winner cannot be reached within 3 business days the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Only the winner may claim the prize.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
b. By participating in the contest, the winners agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year without additional financial or other compensation.
c. Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, contest winners are also required to sign a Liability Release if the prize to be awarded is valued at $600.00 or greater. Pursuant to the Liability Release, the winners will agree to hold WAJI. Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
6. These rules are subject to the interpretation of WAJI. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can be changed at the discretion of WAJI, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement.
7. The contest is void where prohibited.
8. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of WAJI.
9. WAJI is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
10. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of 347 West Berry Street, Suite 600, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WAJI at the address above. (Revised) 6/28/22 cd